This recipe is for scrambled eggs with salami. You can make it with any meat you like as many eggs as you want. Two is a good choice for one person.
The Breakfast You Need
- Begin two eggs warmed to room temperature, chopped salami, butter and chopped chives
- Start with a pat of butter on a hot pan. Let it coat the pan while you scramble the eggs
- Put the eggs in the pan and take your spatula and gently stir them. You want them to cook lightly until mildly golden brown
- Then you can add in the chopped salami
Lunch For a CrowdLunch is another opportunity to fill up. Many people are looking for family recipes that can be used to cook for several members of the family at the same time. Split pea soup made in your slow cooker with grilled cheese fits the bill nicely. You'll need a pound of split peas, a did onion, chopped celery, six quarts of the broth of your choice and a ham bone. Cook all ingredients in a slow cooker for at least four hours. Add some spice like a bit of curry powder for color. Then ladle into bowls.
The sandwich couldn't be easier. Take two pieces of bread. Butter them on one side, add your favorite cheese and put them on the grill. Leave the bread there for a few minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve hot with the soup.
Dinner is another chance to relax before going to bed. It's a good idea to keep dinner recipes light. Many people find a salad at this time is a good choice that won't fill them up. This grilled chicken salad hits the spot fast. It's easy and has all the protein that you need.
Dinner is Here
- Take two pounds of chicken
- Heat up the grill
- Chop the chicken into lengthwise pieces
- Place the chicken on the grill along with a sprinkling of fresh herbs such as oregano, dill and coriander. A splash of lemon adds much needed acid
- Leave the chicken on the grill for roughly twenty minutes until it's no longer deep pink
- Make a dressing. Olive oil and red wine vinegar work well. Mix with some sea salt